Friday, November 29, 2013

Fitness Challenge Time!!!

Let's face it....we can plan and try our hardest, but we all eventually end up over eating on Thanksgiving! You know what....it's ok!!! But we need to get back on track! That's why starting on Sunday we will begin a two week fitness challenge!!! My goal is to tackle those extra pounds I've gained, and not let them get to comfortable because they have got to go! This challenge will last Dec 1st-Dec 15th! The winner is the person who loses the most weight during those two weeks! All you have to do is email me (thebulkyb@outlook.com) your starting weight! It's kept completely confidential!!! Then on Dec 15th, email me your end weight! During those two weeks I will be posting tips and workout ideas on my facebook page! (facebook.com/thebulkyb) You can choose to do whatever workouts you like! Remember losing weight has just as much to do with your diet as it does with working out! The winner will receive a FREE gift basket from me filled with goodies to reward you for your hard work and dedication! Let's face it, losing weight isn't easy! But we can do this together!!! Head to your computer and send me an email!!! Let's get started!!!

Here's what you have to do:
1. Between Saturday and Sunday email your staring weight
2.Work you little butts off for two weeks
3. Dec 15th email your end weight
4. The Winner will be announced by Dec 17th on my facebook page!!!!
(facebook.com/thebulkyb)

It's as easy as that!!


I am very excited about this challenge! 
Together we can do this!!

"Believe you can, and you are halfway there"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment