Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Obsessed is a Word the Lazy use to Describe the Dedicated!

I have had many of you ask what my workout schedule looks like! I will gladly share with you some of my workouts! When I first started I would run 1 mile on the elliptical and bike as long as I could, and call it a day. Well now I push myself harder and harder! Last night I spent two hours at the gym and even then I didn't want to leave! Crazy I know! It feels so good to push my body to the limits everyday!


Along with the workouts on this calendar, I run 2-3 miles a day, and bike anywhere from 8-12 miles a day! I've said it before and I will say it again....If you have not tried planking, do it!!!! You feel an immediate pull at your core! It's fantastic!!! Last night along with what's on this calendar I ran 2 miles, biked 8.8 miles, did 50 bicep curls, 45 push ups, 100 crunches, and 100 squats! I felt amazing afterward! To be honest, I have burpees on my calendar but I have yet to do any. I am working my way up to that! My goal is to do 5 today!! I haven't seen a ton of results yet, but I have definitely noticed some and it's been less than a month!

I see a little progress! What are your thoughts?!?!

There is no secret to losing weight or a magic trick! It takes hard work and dedication. Some days it takes everything you have to just make it to the gym let alone finish! But that's where you have to dig deep and ask yourself why you are there in the first place! Last night I was dragging in the gym, my body hurt, I was tired, and I didn't want to be there. But I knew that if I didn't go I would regret it and feel pretty crappy about myself! You have to ignore that voice in your head telling you that you can't and prove that you can! You are stronger than you know! Two months ago, this workout would've killed me, today I can't wait to get there tonight and see how much more I can accomplish! Feel free to reach out to me, we can motivate each other!

Instagram Jess_lynn89
Kik classynfab89


"We got right now. So get up right now. Cause all we got is Right Now."

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment