Wednesday, November 20, 2013

If you don't Stand Behind our Troops, Why don't You Stand in Front of Them!

Good Morning my little sunshines! I just want to take a moment and share with you all how my mom and I spend our night! It's that time of year where we are all planning for the up coming holidays! As you sit and write out your cards this year, please take a moment and write just one to our troops! These men and women don't always get to spend the holidays with loved ones! I'm sure they would love more than anything to wake up next to the ones they love, or see the look on their children's faces and celebrate just as we are all planning to do. But the reality of it is, that they can't. Let's just take a moment out of our day to remind all of our service men and women that we love them and appreciate what they are doing! I have to be honest, this task was harder than I thought. I felt as though whatever I wrote wouldn't be enough, but I wrote a message that came from my heart and reminded them that I am thankful for all that they do, pray for their safe return.

Cards can be sent to:
Holiday Mail for Heroes
PO Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456
(Deadline Dec. 6th)


"We making a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment