Monday, November 4, 2013

Are you Ready to be More Slender this November?!

Good Morning all my beautiful bloggies! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Mine was a bit busy, but terrific! I spent my weekend celebrating my birthday with family and friends! However, I did fit time in to work out everyday, and I have to say I'm pretty proud of myself! Believe me, I know that fitting in a workout is not always easy. Especially when you work all day and still have to come home and make dinner, do laundry, and whatever else we have going on. Friday was my birthday, I spent the day working, then went to the spa, and then out to dinner! It was a great day, but I didn't get home until after 10. The first thing I did when I walked in the door was to change and threw T25 into my TV. Trust me it was the last thing I wanted to do, but I want to reach my goals, and I am not going to get there with out working hard every day! This month I have also joined two more challenge groups, one focusing on arms, legs, and abs, and one is a planking challenge. For those of you who have not tried planking, well you don't know what you're missing!! I have developed a love hate relationship with planking. I hate doing it, but loveee the way it makes it me feel! If you have not tried them, I would recommend that you do!!! Being a part of these three challenge groups has really kept me motivated! I'm so happy that I joined, and I am seeing results! The thing I have to keep reminding myself is that it is a slow process!!! I have been avoiding the scale because I know that I will disappointed when I jump on. Is anyone else afraid of getting on the scale?!?! Well this morning I finally did! I am down from the last time I weighed myself, but not down as much as I would like to be! It has given me the push to work harder and really focus on eating healthier. I have made a list of goals for myself this month, and it's something that I want to do every month! It will remind me what I am working for and allow me to narrow in on the little things I want to focus on for those 30 days! So, who's with me?!?! Take a piece of paper and write down 5 things you want to focus on this month! It doesn't have to be just weight loss goals, they can be personal goals as well! We are in this together! If you need a little extra encouragement, check out my instagram! Jess_lynn89 I am following some truly inspiring individuals that give me that push to better myself everyday! You are more beautiful than you will ever know! Happy Monday all!


 Here is my list of goals for the month! Don't lose
sight of what your working for!


Why fail to choose when success is an option?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment