Thursday, October 31, 2013

Is it a Trick or is it a Treat?!

Are you the type that like to have everything in black and white right in front of you?! I myself like to have things planned out in advance so that I know what to expect! So, I figured why not do this with my workouts! Starting in November, I am going to have a calendar filled with workouts that I want to complete! This well help me stay motivated, keep me pushing harder, and allow me to reflect upon my accomplishments! I have also joined a mini challenge group that focuses on abs, legs, and arms! I am so excited to start this challenge tomorrow! I think this is going to be the push I need to take me to the next level. Don't get me wrong I have been working really hard already, but being part of another group full of people motivating me is going to be awesome! Do you need that extra push of motivation? Try planning workouts ahead of time! Just think of that feeling of accomplishment you will get when you cross them off at the end of each day! If your interested in becoming part of any of the groups I mention, don't hesitate to reach out to me! If I can do this, so can you! Tomorrow is the beginning of a whole new month, and that means it can be the start of a whole new you!


My November Calendar!
Are you daring enough to do it with me? 

You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment