Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ho Ho to the Bottle I Go!

Tomorrow starts my 8 week challenge, I could not be more excited! I spent a good part of this day reading some fellow bloggers post about their weight lost journeys, and it has motivated me even more! I read a list off 99 physical changes a fellow blogger noticed  after she lost 100lbs! And, I have to stay, many many many of the changes she noticed are challenges that I face! I can not wait until I can share my list with you! I spent the other part of my day at the grocery store making healthier choices in my eating habits. One of the challenges I face, is that I am an extremely picky eater. I do not like fish, fruit, yogurt, pork, and the list goes on and on. But, I have made it a goal of mine to step out of my comfort zone and try some new and healthier foods! I wish junk food didn't taste so damn good....ugh! Tonight, I take my measurements and my weight to send to my coach! I have to say, I have put this off as long as possible because frankly I just don't want to face it, but I have to realize that this is a starting point and a great way for me to monitor my progress and stay motivated!  Another challenge that I face is that I really don't like to drink water, so I have made it a goal of mine to really focus on cutting out other beverages, and focus on drinking the right amount of water. I'm sure I'm not the only one who does not like to drinking water, but I'm sure gonna try like hell to float away during this challenge!

Motivation to drink my gallon of water!

Just keep swimming!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment