Friday, October 11, 2013

Motivation....Dedication....Transformation....

Motivation is going to the key to my success! So many times in the past I have started working out and was bursting with motivation, then it just fizzled out like always! And guess what, I'm still fat! Go figure, I worked out for a couple weeks then went to back to old ways and saw no results and still have those oh so lovely fat rolls we all love! I can't keep disappointing myself over and over again! I have sat down and come up with a list of the reasons why I am staring this journey, and every time I want to skip a workout or eat a cookie, I am going to read this list and remind myself why I started! Does this mean I am never going to eat a cookie again, hell to the no! I love cookies, but it's all about moderation! So, here's my list....drum roll please....

-My effin double chin
-No more Chub Rub
 -I want to grow old
 -Say bye bye to my thunder thighs
 -I want an amazing before and after pic
-I want to prove everyone that thinks I can't do it wrong
-I want to be able to shop anywhere I want for clothes
-I don't want to be the D.U.F.F (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) 
 -I want to run an entire 5k, maybe even a half marathon someday
-I want to be able to donate my Kidney to my mom some day if she needs it 

This list is going to be the key to my success! I want to succeed and become and inspiration for others! After my first entry on this blog, someone reached out to me, and told me the were proud of me to have the courage to put myself out there, and told me they admire me! Wait what, admire me?! The girl who has been over weight her whole life, and has never succeed in really losing weight past! It meant so much to me, and I hope that one day I will look back on this journey and be able to tell people that if I can do it, any one can do it! My fitness challenge group kicks off on Monday, and I am so exited to get started on my journey! I want to give out shout out to my cousin, who has motivated me to join the challenge group and gave me the kick in the right direction that I needed! Have you ever really thought about why you want to lose weight, I'm sure the only reason isn't because you are unhappy about the way you look. I use to think that was the only reason why I wanted to lose weight, but then when I really sat down and thought about it, I realized that I have started this journey because I want to become the best and healthiest version of myself that I can be, and if I happen to lose weight and look better along the way I will be one happy girl! I encourage you to make your own why list, and pull it out on those dark days we all know we have, those days where we want to pull on the fat pants, and sit with a bowl of ice cream in our lap. Here's to burning those stupid a** fat pants! 
Weight loss motivation board I made!

Crusin' for Losin' 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you girlie, (I'm Jess D's, Mom) and I will be watching, perhaps you will inspire the desire and fire in me to follow you. and I <3 your goal board you made, I just may have to copy you. Best wishes sweetie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Truly means a lot to me! <3

      Delete