Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What is wrong with this world?!?!

It makes me very sad when I see people pointing out individuals that are struggling with their weight! I've seen it on TV, the internet, hell I've seen it on some of my "friend's" Facebook pages. They take pics of people, especially girls, they see when they are out who may have a dress on that is incredibly tight, showing oh no those fat rolls, and than post them so they and their friends can get a good laugh! Come on, I'm sure we all know someone that has done this! But, have you ever stopped to think how long it took her to get ready, or how many times she changed her clothes because she felt whatever she had on other people would think she looked fat! It's a sad world we live in! It's not always easy to not care what others think of you, especially when their assholes out there that will point out your every flaw to the world! My challenge to you for the day, next time you see one of these pics, don't laugh, tell your friend what a d bag they are for posting pics like that! Wear your rolls proud ladies and gents! Not everyone can be fabulous fatties like us!

Peace, Love, & flabbyness all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment