Wednesday, October 16, 2013

DEAD-ication or dedication?!?!

I have come to realize that dedication or as I like to call it some days, dead-ication, is going to be one of the toughest challenges during these next 57 days! We all know it is NOT easy to eat healthy and workout everyday, if it was we would all be walking tooth picks, and everything would taste like crap! Well these last two days, have not been the easiest. I have had to really push myself to work out, and even felt a little disappointed at the end of the day because I didn't do more. But I'm feakin' exhausted! In the past I would have easily used this as an excuse and not worked out at all and laid in my bed. But, this challenge has given me the the push that I needed to stay dedicated to this journey! I am completely accountable for my actions, I can chose to work my ass off and be happy I put forth my best effort, or I can bitch out and still be unhappy with the way I look. As far as I am concerned the second is not even an option! I have to say, that just two days of eating healthy, and getting my booty movin' have made a difference in the way I feel. I have not had any soda or juice, just water and green tea, and no greasy foods, and I do not feel overly full or bloated. I feel great! It's awesome!!! So far, I have only lost a pound, and when I got on the scale this morning and was only a pound lighter I wanted to kick it, but ya know what, I'm one pound closer to my goal, and that is one pound that I never want to see again when I step on that scale! Hopefully tomorrow I will be another pound lighter!!!

 Don't be afraid of that scale! Use it as your motivation!


So long sucker, 1 lb I'll never see again! 


"You are what you eat, so don't be fast, cheap, easy or fake!"

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment