Saturday, October 12, 2013

High Five Anyone?!?!

Well, tomorrow is the big day..... the day I take my "before" pic and all of my measurements! I;m sure this is going to be a great motivator for me! I hope at the end of this 60 day challenge I have an amazing "after" pic to share with you all! As I have been thinking about this challenge, I wanted to come up with my list of ten things I love about my body, but I have to be perfectly honest, I couldn't come up with ten! Honestly I had trouble coming up five....and the more I thought about it, that's really sad. I'm sure we all things about our bodies that we love and hate. But have you ever really stopped and thought about what you truly love about your body? I believe that we spend so much time seeing the negatives and we let that over shadow all of the things we love! Yesterday, my mom said to me that I cut myself down way too much, and you know what? She's right, I only see the negatives when I look in the mirror. As part of this journey, I want to take the time to really appreciate my body! I want to make a list of what I truly love about my body at the beginning of this journey, and compare it to what I love about my body at the end of this 60 day challenge!

1. I'm not gonna lie, I love my boobs! They are big, perky, and awesome. I mean sometimes I wish I could take them off and put them on a shelf to give my back a rest, but I do love them.
2. I love my eyes, they are a crazy color that changes depending on what I am wearing. I get tons of compliments on them, and some people even ask if I wear colored contacts.
3. My lips, I was blessed with big full lips, I mean I am sure this may change when I get older, but for right now I love them.
4. My ankles, this one my sound weird but one of the first things I notice about people is their ankles. I don't have cankles which I am grateful for!
5. My hair, does this even count? I'm not sure, but I do really love my luscious locks.

This list was much harder to come up with then I would have ever thought! I literally could not name ten things about my body that I love! I encourage you to make a list of everything you absolutely love about your body. It may be harder than you think! I am so excited to begin this challenge, and see how much of a difference 60 days can make!

Fabulously Flabby Yours,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment