Monday, October 14, 2013

Tossing My Cookies!

I hope all of you had a wonderful long weekend! Today was the first day of my 60 day challenge, and I have to say it wasn't much fun at all. I woke up feeling motivated and even asked a friend to join me on my walk today, well I soon regretted that because he was all revved up and ready to go and I was not! I wanted to punch him in the throat, but you know what, I absolutely loved that he kicked my ass in gear and gave me the push I needed! It was a beautiful day, and a great walk! I felt great after completing it! I did it, 4 miles today! I also started eating very healthy today, and that made me miserable! I wanted to everything in sight, but I was able to stick to it and not give in to temptation!   I also tried to make my first protein shake and I have to say, it was GROSS! How do people drink this stuff every day?!?! I mixed protein powder with almond milk, yogurt, and ice. I'm going to try freezing it and see if I can eat that way, but if any of you have any advice on how to gag this crap down, please share it with me! Overall, today proved that nothing about this challenge is going to be easy, it's going to be a bitch all the way until the end, but all of the effort will most definitely be worth it. Tomorrow my goal is to wake up early and get some time in on the bike, but anyone that knows me, knows how much I love my sleep, so this is going to be a huge challenge. But I'm sure I can do it  if I put my mind to it! There is plenty of time to sleep when you're dead right?!

This hill was almost the death of me today!
This is just the beginning of it, and I know that 
I'm going to run up this hill one day soon without
STOPPING!
Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite....

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment