Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mirror mirror on the wall.......I'm not so ugly after all!

I have come to realize that I am one of those...a mean girl! I am so completely hard on myself it's ridiculous! We are all guilty of it, I'm sure no matter what size and shape we are! That moment when someone gives you a compliment, and you just brush off, and think to yourself, are they crazy?! I don't look pretty in that pic, do you see that double chin, my hair is frizzy, my nose looks big, my eye looks smaller than the other.....and the list goes on and on. I once had a teacher who always said pictures don't lie, and you know what he is right! But we only see what we want to see in pictures of ourselves. I know that when people take pictures of me, I don't even want to see them because I will hate what I will look like. My friends know, that I will always use the front facing camera on my phone rather than ask someone to take a pic of us, because I want to see what I will look like in that picture. Wouldn't it be great if we could see what others see when they look at our pics? I would never tell a friend of mine they look bad in a picture or critique them like I do to myself. So why can't we start treating ourselves the way we treat our best friends?!?! I am making it a goal of mine to really stop and appreciate each and every compliment that is thrown my way! They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, well you know what, we're not all beautiful, we are freakin' gorgeous!  


XOXO
Your Curvaceous Cutie <3

I could find 100 things wrong with this picture, but today I'm choosing to LOVE it! Take a pic of yourself today and be proud of who you are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment