Thursday, November 14, 2013

Are You One of Those?!?!

Are you a stress eater?!?! I most definitely am!! This has been one stressful week, and I have noticed that I find myself turning to food! I'm not talking about salads and veggies, I mean why can't out bodies crave these foods when we are stressed or upset?! Nope mine wants, good stick to your bones kinda food! You know what I mean, homemade mac and cheese, or pizza, ice cream, you know those foods that are going to make me put weight back on! I have to be honest, I have been saying no most of the time, but this week I did give in a few times and feed my cravings. I'm disappointed in myself to say the least! I know there are better ways of dealing with stress. What do you do to deal with stress in your life?!? I mean I know we all have something going on in our lives that stresses us! What can we do to work on dealing with our stress in a healthy way? I know that as soon as my body gets what it want, it wants more! What an evil cycle! I swear there is a little monster living in me somewhere who just loves the fating foods and just can't get enough! At times when I get a craving, I drink a big glass of water. But as I sit here and write this, I'm thinking the next time I get a craving I might do some crunches, or squats to remind myself that I'm working on me and don't have room for these fating foods in my life any more. I know....I know....it's easier said than done! But who's with me?!?! We can do this! What are some things that help you avoid stress eating?!

My many nights I've spent in the gym! 

It's time to kick this stress eating in the ass.....


"It's not stress that kills us, it's our reaction to it"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment