Tuesday, November 19, 2013

There is No Force Equal than that of a Determined Woman.....

Good Morning Bloggies! I'm sorry I have not posted in a few days! I spent the weekend celebrating my best friend's birthday with her! I drove six hours each way to see her! Needless to say my weekend was busy! I did not hit the gym, and felt extremely guilty about it! I did however spend two nights dancing my little heart out for hours! Did you know that dancing for an hour or two could burn any where from 700-1000+ calories! Well, it's true! I mean I'm not sure what good that did me when I ate crappy all weekend, but at least it was better than nothing right?! Well, I could not wait to get back into the gym on Monday, and guess what! Monday morning I wake up with a fever, and started hacking up my lungs. I still had every intention on going to the gym, but then my family asked me if I was crazy! I could barley walk around my house without coughing, how was I going to run at the gym?! So, I once again took a rest day! I feel like I have put all my weight back on, I feel fat, and bloated! I am not a happy girl today! : ( But what can you do when you get off track?! It's ok, it's not the end of the world! Pick yourself back up and start again! The truth of the matter is, we all have lives that get crazy and busy at times, we get sick then have to heal! But, we can't let that get in the way of our goals! As I sit here and type this, I am reading over my goal list and reminding myself why I started in the first place! You know what? Fever and all I will be in the gym tonight, giving it my all! I will not lose sight of my goals, and I will achieve them! It may take me longer than I had hoped, but I will get there!!!
What are some of your goals?! What is your motivation?!

The cake my mom made for my best friend!

"It's never too late to be what you might have been"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment