Tuesday, November 12, 2013

“If There is No Struggle, There is No Progress.”

Hello all of my fabulous followers! I'm sorry I have not posted in a few days! But, I'm back!  Since I have lasted posted I assure there has been lots of sweat and even some tears shed. I knew this journey wouldn't be easy, if it was everyone would look like super models right?! Well lately, my whole body hurts and feels weak. I  left the gym last night feeling angry and tears running down my face! I am pushing myself to the limit everyday and feel like I'm not getting anywhere. When I stepped on the scale this morning, it showed that I had gained weight! I was so upset, I just about broke out into tears! I am feeling a bit discouraged lately. I have turned to some of the people that I have met on this journey. They gave me great advice and lifted my spirits! I know that today is a new day, a day to keep pushing forward and NOT give up! Over the weekend I did do a little shopping and tried on some clothes! I was very happy that I was able to buy a smaller size, and the size I did wear seemed baggy on me now! Even though I may not be losing a lot of weight according to the scale, I am losing inches, because my clothes are fitting much better! Yesterday got the best of me, but today is a whole new day! The most important thing I've learned, some days will be harder than others, but a a bad workout is better than no workout!



Keep On, Keepin' On!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment