Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Struggling is all Part of the Jounrney....

I knew nothing about this journey was going to be easy! I have to say that I really look forward to working out everyday. It's my time that I can just work on myself! Last night I spend two hours in the gym and thought about staying more. I felt great! The part of this journey that I am struggling with the most is my diet! I love to eat, I mean who doesn't right?!?! This past week has been especially difficult. It was my birthday week, and I have been blessed with such amazing people in my life that I had three different birthday cakes! I had a dinner party with my family and friends, which was packed with chips, dip, pizza, cake, cookies, and the list goes on and on.


 This is the cake my mom made me!

 I have to say over all I didn't do too bad. I had no chips, dip or cookies. I did have one slice of pizza and a piece of cake! I have been doing a lot of reading lately and losing weight is more about your diet than working out. Don't get me wrong, working out is important and plays a big role. But a healthy diet is key. I have been really struggling with this! My goal is to work on meal prep that way when my family is eating something not so healthy I can join them with a healthy alternative. I am also a very picky eater. I do not like eggs, fish, pork, fruit. So, I would have to say that eating a healthy diet is proving to be the toughest part of this challenge. It's hard to stay focused when you are not seeing the results you want right away. Believe me, as much as I would like to say this challenge is great and I'm killing it, It is a struggle some days! However, I have noticed that my pants are much looser than they were, so I am very excited about this!!! I am looking forward to see how much difference a month can make. I am really going to focus on both my diet and working out and see if my results improve! So who's with me?! We are in this together!


I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment