Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy....

Yesterday I left work with a fever, coughing my lungs up, and a migraine. I seriously thought there was no way I was going to make it to the gym. But, deep down I knew that I could not skip another day and write to my team that once again, I did nothing. Don't get me wrong, they are a great group of people who would've completely understood, but I needed to do it for me. As I walked in the door of my gym, I said to myself, I don't know how much I will accomplish, but I'm going to give it my best! That is what I did! I ran 1.5 miles. I wanted to go more, my body felt great, but my chest was very tight and the coughing would not stop! I also made up two days of the my challenges that I missed over the weekend. I wanted to do more, but I just couldn't! However, I am really proud of myself for accomplishing what little I did get done! I was able to prove that even with a fever and being sick, I am dedicated to this journey, and I will not let anything stop me! A bad workout is better than not workout! So what's your excuse for skipping your workout?!?! If you start now, you will start seeing results one day earlier, than if you wait until tomorrow....Start NOW! We got this!!!
Last night in the gym! I was pouring sweat from my fever, 
and getting some strange looks from other people, 
but I still got it done! 

"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment