Monday, December 2, 2013

"I'd Rather Be Honest, than Impressive"

Today while I am working on writing my goals for December, I want to take a moment and reflect on how November went! I wish I could sit here and tell you it went fabulous, but the truth of the matter is November was a struggle for me. I didn't give up, I went to the gym but I honestly feel that I didn't push myself as hard as I could. I have been in a funk the past couple weeks, and really down on myself. I know I am not the only one that goes through this, we all do at some point or another. I am disappointed in myself, I have put back on some of the weight I had lost, and got discouraged. I knew this journey wasn't going to be easy, and one of the most important parts of any journey you are on, is to be honest with yourself. Yes, I did workout, and go to the gym, do T25 here and there, but the bottom line is.... I could've done better. I am here to tell you that this month I will ROCK this journey, even if it kills me! This time a year we all get busy preparing for the holidays and we can easily throw ourselves off track. But one thing I have to keep reminding myself is that yes it is important to prepare for the holidays, but is that going to get me closer to my goals? Don't forget to make time for yourself during this season! Heck even schedule it in your planner if you have too! You need to make yourself a priority! If  you don't....no one else will! If I had to give myself a grade I would have to give myself a C at best! To be honest, if it wasn't for my fitness challenges groups, I don't know where I would be. They really kept me accountable this month and forced me to workout. Throughout this journey I am learning so much about myself. I am so excited that it is a new month, I feel I can use it as a fresh start and get back to kicking ass like I was! So, who's with me??? It's that time a year you either need a good drink or to kick some ass.....I say we use that stress to reach our goals!

I truly love each and every one of you who take time out of your day to read this! From the bottom of my heart I thank you, you are what keeps me motivated!

"Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate all that they already have."

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment