Monday, December 9, 2013

The Be Nice Box

When's the last time you did a random act of kindness and expected nothing in return?! Now a days they are few and far between. Don't get me wrong, I have my moments, but our lives have become so busy that we are always in a rush trying to get all of our own stuff done that we don't have time to stop and help others. Once I was in a store and the woman in front of me was a few dollars short. The store clerk became rude to her, asking her how much money she had, and telling her to put things back. I could tell the woman was having a hard time understanding the problem. I simply handed the clerk the money she was short. The clerk asked me if I was sure I wanted to help her, and very loudly told me that the woman has not had enough money in the past and by helping her I was setting a bad example. I simply told the clerk that I was sure and I felt she was being very rude. The woman I had given my money to, turned around gave me a hug and she began to cry. She told me that no one has ever been so nice to her before. I left the store with a smile on my face because by one simple gesture, I was able to make this woman's day. I turned an embarrassing situation into a happy one. I challenge you all to pay attention when your out and about, if you see someone struggling, stop and ask how you can help them. Thirty seconds of your day, can make a world of difference in someone else's !
 
The be nice box, is filled with random acts of kindness to perform throughout the month. What's great is that it allows you to plan them out and help those who really need it! The kit includes all the materials you will need. All you have to do is complete them all and have fun! I can not wait to get me box in the mail. I am so excited!! It's such a grate way to have fun and help others. I believe the boxes are $12 and a portion of that goes to charity! I think it's free shipping as well! You can't beat that! For more information, and to subscribe to their awesome newsletter, checkout their Website! So, who's with me?!?! Let's go to work, don't forget to take your pics, and hastag me! #thebulkybitch 

A photo of a Be Nice Box, which can be found on 
their website!
 
"What we do for ourselves, dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains immortal."
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment