Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 Goals!!!!

Today I am looking back through 2013, just as many of you are! I have to say that I am truly a blessed individual!!! This is been a pretty good year I have to say! My mom is doing well, and her kidney numbers are holding strong, that alone makes this an amazing year. Ten years ago, doctors didn't think she would make it, and today, ten years later I am bring in the new year with her!!!! Miracles do happen!!! I got in the game late this year, but a I started my journey to a new me! It wasn't a scary as I thought it was going to be, each day I just pushed myself a little harder. I even won my first 60 day challenge. Never in a million years did I think I could do that, but I did! This year has been filled with so many incredible memories! I have gotten to know so truly inspiring people, who I know will keep pushing me throughout this new year! But as I look ahead, I asked myself what are some things that I want to really focus on this year?! What's really important to me?! So here's my list.....




1. Run at least one 5K a month! I want to join a 5K each month! I found a great page for this, if this is something you would like to try as well!
2. Hydrate!!! I need to focus on my water intake. I drink way to many sugary drinks. I need to stop this!
3. Improve my Self Confidence- I need to stop thinking of myself as the ugly duckling. I want to be confident in my own skin!
4. Focus on ME- I am a people pleaser. I usually put people's wants and needs before my own. This year, I need to focus on what I want to do! I find a great deal of joy in helping others. This year I plan to help as many people as I can, whether it is donating to a charity, to motivating others to improve themselves. 
5.DO NOT GIVE UP- I started this journey in October and have struggled with my motivation, I do not want to give up! I HAVE to keep pushing forward. This is where I count on those inspiring individuals in my life!
6. Step Out of my Comfort Zone- I tend to stick to what I know and where I am comfortable. But this world has so many things to offer, that I really need to explore everything I can this up coming year.
7. Run my FIRST 10K!!! I want more than anything to complete a 10K this year!

What are some of your goals for this upcoming year? Have you thought about it? It was actually pretty easy. I just started typing and ended up with 7. I am so excited to focus on my goals this up coming year. Just know that I am always here to help you along your journey. Reach out to me, check my contact info!!!

"Success is yours for the taking"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment