Wednesday, December 4, 2013

#elf4health Update!!!

I have to say that I am so excited about the elf for health experience! I was so lucky to be paired with an awesome buddy! We email each other everyday! She is so supportive and motivational! Next week we get a whole new elf buddy and I have to say that I am a little sad! I am going to really miss the elf I have now! She is amazing! This weeks challenges include, writing a handwritten note to somebody, eating the rainbow (meaning bring a variety of foods into your day), going makeup FREE for a day! I have to admit, this challenge I am most anxious about! Why is it so hard for us to embrace our inner beauty. I think this relates to my idea of hiding behind accessories. Makeup allows us to cover up or hide what we believe to be our flaws! Anyone who is close to me know, that most days I wear fake eyelashes, why....the truth is I have no freakin' clue. My natural ones are crazy long and beautiful already. Why do we do some these crazy things....well the world may never know! I invite you all to embrace your inner beauty with me tomorrow! Thursday's challenge is to workout with a buddy, now this may not always be easy to find someone who is willing. I say if you ever have trouble finding a workout buddy, use a virtual one! My elf buddy and I live very far apart, but we are going to do the same workout and send each other pics! Friday's challenge comes operation beautiful! If you have not heard of this website, you must check it out! Saturday's challenge is to clean out the fridge and pantry. In my opinion this is not the most fun, but come on we all need motivation to take on this task! If you are like me, you accumulate so much junk it's crazy! I think I am going to go through my panty and if there are things my family just won't eat even though they are still good, I'm going to donate them to somebody in need! Lastly, Sunday's challenge is to write a list of 20 things you are grateful for! I am very excited about this! What a great way to remind us all, how truly blessed we are! 

Did I mention that I WON one of the challenges last week? Yes! I won the hydration challenge! I can't even tell you how excited I was!


"Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment