Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Breaking Down Decemeber's Goals

This month I have decided to revisit some of last month's goals because I didn't quite crush them! I know that I can do better this month, and that's just what I intend to do! This month I intend to focus on T25! For those of you who have not tried this workout, it's great! To be honest, it's tough I mean really tough, but that's why it works right? I think that is part of the reason I don't do it every day! However, if I complete the work outs more often that it will become easier! It's a vicious cycle, but the bottom line is that I need to incorporate this into my daily routine! I would also like to get a handle on my eating. Lately I've pretty much been eating whatever the heck I want, and where is that getting me?! No where! I would also like to start running at least 3 miles a day on the elliptical! Right now I do anywhere from 1-2 miles. So, I would just like to increase that a little and remain consistent. Another goal of mine is to improve my confidence this month. I've been very down on myself lately. I need to decrease the negative self talk and be proud of who I am! A good part of last month I focused on squats! This month I would really like to kick that up a notch! Lastly, I would like to focus on hydration! This is going to be on my goal list for awhile. I really don't like drinking water. However, it is so important to hydrate your body. I have a lot of work ahead of me this month! Have you made you goal list yet? What are some of yours?



"Commitment is the glue that bonds you to your goals"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment