Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Be Nice Box is Here!!!



I am so excited that my be nice box has arrived!!!! As many of you remember I participated in the elf 4 health challenges this year. I felt that those challenges truly allowed me to focus on myself and improve the person that I am.  The be nice box is filled with challenges to complete throughout the month. They are random acts of kindness that you complete on your own time. The box is filled with all of the materials that you will need. After reviving this month’s box in the mail, I am so excited!! Check out their website and join me next month!! We can complete these challenges together, and brighten someone’s day in the process! 



 
“Those who are the happiest, are those who do the most for others” 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment