Friday, December 20, 2013

~Self Love~

Today's Elf 4 Health challenge was SELF LOVE! We had to name 3 physical things we love about ourselves, and 3 non-physcial things. Ok, sounds easy enough right.....not so much! Can you honestly thing of 6 things you love about yourself?!?! I struggled with my list for sure. It's sad that we are so quick to judge and criticize ourselves, but when it comes to loving ourselves it's very difficult. On a daily basis I think of a list of things I want to change about myself, but never focus on the positives. It is a new goal of mine to think of one thing I love about myself for every one thing I want to change about myself. So my SELF LOVE list....

1. My determination-This journey has been one of the toughest challenges of my life. There are so many ups and downs, but I haven't given up. When I put my mind to something, I can accomplish anything!
2.My Passion- I love that I care about and love people way more than I should! I have such a big heart and I wear it on my sleeve. Many times this leaves me hurt and disappointed, but I'm not going to stop being me. I have so much love for the people in my life.
3. My Generosity- I honestly loveeee helping others! I went into teaching because it's my passion. I love donating to charities, or running a 5k for a cause. If I see someone struggling, I'll be the first one to give them the shirt off my back even if it's the last one I had. It makes me happy when I able to brighten someone else's day!
4. My eyes- I get a ton of compliments on my eyes! They are a strange color that changes depending on what I am wearing. I also have crazy long eyelashes which makes them stand out.
5. My lips- I have nice plump lips that I wouldn't change for the world.
6. My hair- I have awesome hair. It's very thick and looks good curly or straight.


Coming up with things I love about my body was much harder than non-physcial. It was a fabulous challenge to remind yourself that you are an amazing person! What's your 6 things??? Share it in my comments! Would love to read them!!!

"Your flaws make you PERFECT! Love YOURSELF! You are BEAUTIFUL!!!"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment