Friday, December 6, 2013

81K Adventures!

My next big adventure is going to be completing an 81K! That's right an 81K! How many miles is that you ask, that is 50 Miles! I found this great site where you can sign up for virtual races and receive a medal for completing them! How awesome is that!  This particular race is 50 miles, but you have 5 weeks to complete it! So, theoretically you can run just 10 miles a week and finish it successfully! I'm so excited my cousin is also participating in this event with me! I figured this event is a great way to keep myself motivated for the next 5 weeks! In the end, you have this awesome medal that you EARNED! Each month offers a different race for a different cause! Check out the site HERE!  I will be sure to keep you updated on our progress on my Facebook Page!

"When someone tells you can't, turn around and say watch me!"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment