Friday, December 27, 2013

Winner....For real?!?!

Hello my fabulous followers! Oh how I have missed you!!! How was your holidays??? Mine were fantastic...but so fast. Where did the time go?! Anyway, I have BIG news to share with you!!! For those of you that don't know....I was one of the WINNERS of my first 60 day challenge!!! I was in total shock when my coach posted the photo!  I was a little disappointed in my first challenge, I always felt like I could've done better. But as I'm typing this I realize I focused a lot on what I didn't do, rather then be proud of everything I did accomplish! Honestly, I went from never working out, to hitting the gym almost everyday and being mindful of what I eat! That in itself is a pretty big accomplishment right?! Why is it so hard to say this...but I am PROUD of myself! I put forth the effort, and stuck to it. That's something I have never done before. I would be motivated for 2-4 weeks, then slowly make excuses and just stop all together. Not this time, I actually accomplished something! I didn't reach my goal, but I did lose 4.2 lbs, and 15 inches! 15 inches?!?! Yes! My clothes fit some much better, and I am truly proud of myself! Learning I was a winner of my first challenge, has given me the motivation I needed to KILL my second 60 challenge! Honestly, you don't have to put in crazy long hours at the gym from the start, just get up and start moving. That's what I did, and you know what.....it's working! Slowly but surely I am making progress! Mark my words, I will have better results at the end of round 2! I'm counting on all of you, to hold me to this!!!!











"It's not easy, but it's worth it. Now repeat everyday!"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment