Monday, January 13, 2014

This really makes my blood boil!!!

 If you have ever shopped in the plus size section of a store, you know it's not always a pleasant experience. The clothes look like ugly area rugs sown together. If they can make cute trendy shirts and dresses in sizes xxs-xl, why the heck can't they just use a little more fabric and make larger sizes of the same shirt. I just don't see why no one has really jumped on board and done this. Don't get me wrong, I know there are some stores that make beautiful plus size clothes, but they come with a hefty price tag. Why is this?!?! I'm sure I'm not the only one who has this issue. I also can't stand the fact that stores have a "plus size" section. Why not just put all the woman's clothing in one section?! Nope, if you're a "plus size" girl, you have to shop in a designated section or a special store. The fact that it's still called, "PLUS SIZE" blows my mind! In men's sections most of the time, it's all blended together. I can't say that I have ever seen a "plus size" men's section. They are all blended together because it is more acceptable for men to be bigger. But.....Us women.....have to shop in special sections, or special stores! This is something that makes my blood boil!

Lately, I've been getting emails asking where I shop to find comfortable clothes to work out in or what sneakers I run it! I love it, keep the questions coming! Let's face it, it's not always easy to find things to wear, when you are a larger girl! I am always here to lend an ear, or share my experiences with you!

"Never change who you are because someone else has a problem with it"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment