Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Clean Meal-Balsamic Pork Chops with Peaches

Tonight my family is enjoying another "clean" meal! I made Balsamic Pork Chops with Peaches!!! I found the recipe on Clean Eating Magazine's site. I however, really only used the ingredients from it!


*1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
*1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
*3 tbsp honey
*1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
*4 5-oz lean boneless pork chops, trimmed of visible fat
*Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
*4 peaches, halved and pitted
*Fresh thyme leaves for garnish


I choose to bring the vinegar, oil, and honey to a simmer. I then added the pork chops and pan seared them. I also chopped both the rosemary and thyme added both to the sauce. (I'm using these cooking terms like I know what I am talking about haha) I cooked the brown rice while that was cooking. Once the pork was done, I added the peaches and just let it simmer. Once the rice was done, I threw it in there with everything else, and let it simmer awhile! It smells amazing!!!


Honestly this was so super easy to make! I also think you could use pears instead of peaches to give it a different flavor, just depends on your preferences! I would highly recommend cooking this if you are short on time, because it was so quick!



Let me know what you think!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment