Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I Knew this Journey Wouldn't be Easy....

During this challenge, I have come to realize that food journaling is a must! Friday night, I worked out the hardest I ever have! I jumped on the scale only to find out I gained weight! I didn't know if I wanted to cry or scream! I was devastated!!! I immediately sent a message to my coach because I was so upset. Before she even responded, I thought about a food journal, but that is exactly the same thing she suggested! It made me feel good when she told me I am definitely putting in the work, because that is exactly how I feel! So I have decided that I am going to start writing down the times I eat and what eat! I think it will make me much more aware of what I am putting into my mouth. Do you use a food journal? I think it is going to be very helpful! I suggest trying it for a week and see if it is an eye opening experience!  Who's with me?!?!

"Your body keeps an accurate journal, regardless of what you write down."
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment