Monday, January 6, 2014

~January Goals~

I'm sorry this is a few days late....better late then never right?! After the holidays, I really need to get back on track! I have been eating horribly, and drinking soda! My body feels terrible! It's amazing how bad you feel when you fill your body with junk! January is such a good month to set goals! Have you stopped and thought about where you want to see yourself in December! I have, and I have 12 months to get there. This year, running is going to be a big focus for me. In the past I hated running, in high school I always had one of the slowest mile times! Now, I enjoy running, don't get me wrong, I put it off and put it off, but when I get to the gym and start I get such a feeling of accomplishment. It relives my stress, and I walk out feeling like a new person! My goals this month are....


 1) No Soda- It makes me feel bloated and disgusting. This month I do not want to drink any soda!
 2) Hydrate- Like I have said before, this will be on my goal list for awhile! I need to focus on my water intake!
 3) Focus on Healthy foods- I have been eating so many unhealthy foods, that I have not felt good. I really want to focus on food prep. I feel that preparing foods ahead of time will make it easier for me to make healthier choices. Do any of you food prep? I am always open to suggestions, and would love to share your ideas on my blog!
4)5 Miles a day- Last month I did really well with running 3 miles a day! This month I want to kick it up to 5 miles a day! I have really come to love running, it is a great stress reliever!
 5)Two 5KS! As you all know, one of my goals for this year is to run a 5k a month, well I want to kick start this goal with two 5ks this month! I will be finishing up my 81K this month, and doing both a Wonder Woman 5K and an Autism 5K!
6)Squat challenge- This month I am going to follow a squat challenge. So who wants to do this with me?! 7)T25- I really want to get into a routine that includes T25 everyday! I know that if I do this, I could improve my results greatly!

What are some of your goals this month?? I am so excited to kick start this year on a great foot! I hope you are all with me! Together we can do this!!!

"Don't let life change your goals, achieving your goals can change your life"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment