Friday, January 24, 2014

The Healthiest meal of the Day!!!!

 Have you guys ever heard of SHAKEOLOGY?!?! Well, if you are my Facebook friend, then I know you have! This past week I have started replacing one meal every day with a shakeology and in three days, I am down 3lbs!!!! It is packed full of superfoods! These are things that I would never in a million years think about eating. I bought the chocolate flavor and I have to say, it's honestly DELICIOUS! To keep the variety I add different things to my shake every day so that I do not get tired of it! I love the chocolate flavor alone, it tastes just like chocolate milk! I have added peanut butter, and I love it!!! That may be my favorite! It tastes just like a peanut butter cup! I have also added mint, and it tasted like a mint chip milkshake! The possibilities are truly endless when it comes to the varieties you can make!

I have always had trouble when it comes to protein shakes because I usually end up gagging it down or throwing it up! This shake honestly tastes amazing! I would not steer you wrong! I am one of the pickiest eaters every and this goes down smoothly every morning! I have more energy, and less carvings! I swear this is one the best things I have ever tried! I really can't believe I can start my day off every morning with one of these and it's healthy! Watch my Facebook for my Shakeology recipes!



These pics are hard to share! But I want to show you hard work does pay off!

If you are interested in trying SHAKEOLOGY or would like more info, please check out my site!

"Shakeology, the healthiest meal of the day!"

3 comments:

  1. You look absolutely amazing!! That's so crazy how much you have changed! Keep up the awesome work and I can't wait to see you in person! Love you best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!!! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! It means so much to me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete