Monday, January 20, 2014

Did Someone Say Clean Eating?!

Hello my fabulous followers! I hope you are all doing wonderful! This week I have started a cleaning eating challenge. I have been working out very hard lately, but not getting the results that I want. So, I have decided that I need to tackle the hardest part of my journey, my eating habits! Just as I was thinking this to myself, I get a notification that a fellow coach of mine is running a clean eating challenge this week! I believe it was fate! Like someone saying to me you're ready to do this, now just expect the challenge! That's just what I did! So here we are day 1! I have spent some time today researching some recipes that I feel I may enjoy! This is going to be one of the toughest challenges! I am one of the pickiest eaters you will ever meet! But I am going to try my best! So, I am going to post a clean eating recipe everyday on my Facebook page, and I will post reviews on here of recipes that I make! 
***What I would like for all of you to do is to head over to my Facebook Page and share one of your favorite clean eating recipes with us! With all of this healthy eating, we are going to be looking AMAZING!
"What you eat in PRIVATE, eventually is what you wear in PUBLIC! Eat CLEAN look LEAN!"  

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment