Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Bulky B ~Fashion Swap~

So, as I was brainstorming about topics to write about for this blog, I was sitting at my desk thinking about how I am going to need some new clothes pretty soon! How exciting! Then I thought how cool would it be to start an online clothing exchange with my fitness family! Let's face it when you are on a weight loss  journey, your size is constantly changing and we all don't have the money to spend on new clothes all the time!

So, here's how it would work.....I created a Facebook page, The Bulky B Fashion Swap. In this group you will post pics and sizes of the clothes that no longer fit you. If someone is in need of that size, they just comment, and send a message to the person who posted the pics. 
 
To participate you MUST be WILLING to pay for shipping costs when you are sending your items. This is a free group, so at NO time may you charge for your clothes. Also, you may NOT take someone's clothes and sell them!
 
 The idea behind this group is to help out one another in our fitness family! Please don't be that one person to ruin the fun and kindness of the group. You will have 5 days to ship your items to your "buyer".

I am completely new to this, so it is a learning experience. Any feedback you have is welcomed! I hope we all enjoy this, and get some "new" clothes as well!



Happy swapping!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment