Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February Goals!!!

Last month I was pretty proud of my progress. This month I want to completely destroy my goals! Setting goals allows me to work for something. They keep me on track and remind me of where I want to be! This month is going to be tough, but I know I can do it! 
 

1. I want to continue to run at least 5 miles a day! I signed up to run a Color me Rad 5k with my team of coaches, so I want to be in great shape come time of the race. Some days this is super hard, but last month I was able to push through and I know I can do the same this month. 

2. Eat Clean- Last month I joined a clean eating group, man oh man was it awesome! I took it a step further and tried to cook a clean meal for my family every night! We have really been enjoying these new dishes! I also lost 6.8lbs in that challenge. It proved to me just how important it is to eat clean! 

3. No soda or juice- Last month it was super hard not to drink soda, but I felt so much better. This month I want to take it a step further and cut out all sugary drinks from my diet. It won't be easy, but totally worth it! 

4. Burpees- Oh how I freakin' hate these things! But I want to become better at them. This month I really want to focus and become more comfortable with them! 

5. Try a new workout- I want to step out of my comfort zone, and try a new workout. My cousin and I have talked about going to a hot yoga class. I think this is a must in the near future! 

6. Give it my all every single day- I work out hard every day, but some days I know I could've done more. This month I want to know that at the end of each workout, I gave it everything I had! 

It's going to be a tough month, but I am so excited to murder these goals! 

"You are so much stronger than you think"

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment