Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Clean Eating- Chicken Fajitas!

Tonight my family and I are enjoying these amazing Fajitas! They are delicious! I would definitley recommend trying them. It was very easy to make, just a bit time consuming chopping everything up, but totally worth it! I found the recipe on The Gracious Pantry's site.  

Ingredients:

  • 1 large red bell pepper, sliced thin lengthwise
  • 1 large yellow bell pepper, sliced thin lengthwise
  • 1 large orange bell pepper, sliced thin lengthwise
  • 5 raw, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin lengthwise (about 7 oz. each)
  • 1 large red onion, slice thin
  • 1 tablespoon garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon onion powder
  • 1 tablespoon chili powder
  • 1 tablespoon ground cumin
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 2 packages of small corn tortillas, no sugar added (24 total)

Directions:

  1. Saute’ everything in a large pan, adding the spices about half way through.
  2. Fill your tortillas and serve topped with salsa and guacamole.
I decided to make fresh salsa to go with ours, which was also super easy. I chopped tomatoes, onions, garlic, and cilantro. I mixed that together with chili powder and 2 tablespoons of lime juice. 
 
If you try it let me know what you think! 
 
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment