Friday, March 14, 2014

Guess Who's BACK!!!!!!

 Oh my gosh! It's literally been forever!!!! But.....I'm back!!!! I feel like I have so many things to share with you! Well first I want to recap February's goals! I really tried my best running 5 miles a day! I even completed 2 5ks during February, and one of them being my fastest time ever! I was super excited about that!!! I think overall I have done pretty well with eating clean! I noticed a huge difference in how my body felt and I lost some weight too! That's always a plus! I failed at my burpee goal. I didn't do them, and I sit here and think why, and honestly the only reason that comes to mind is that I didn't put my heart into it. They are super hard, but they work. So, I have no one to blame, but myself! I think I rocked my soda and juice challenge! I have not had any juice, and the only time I had soda was if I went out for a drink. I am super picky when it comes to drinking and really only like vodka mixed with soda. So, I will admit that I did have a few drinks this past month, but I did not have soda other than that, and that is huge for me! I really did try to give it my all this last month. I am seeing results and that is all I can ask for! My last goal was trying a new workout! Oh did I try a new workout! My cousin and I tried a hot yoga class! I will share the details with you all soon!

So, tell me about your last month! Was it successful? Did you conquer some of your challenges? What were some of your biggest inspirations last month? I would love to hear from you!

It may already be into March, but it's not too late to set goals. Like I said my life's been busy lately, but I am learning how I can better manage my time. I still have goals for this month, and I will be sharing them with you all soon!

So glad to be back!
 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment