Monday, March 31, 2014

Our Scrapbooking Experience!

This past week I took a scrapbooking class with my Mom and Grandma. The class was through our local school district's community education program! We arrived at class, and quickly learned we were the only 3 that had signed up! How awesome, it was like our own private class!  We all really enjoyed the class! I have to say I really did learn a lot as well! We were asked to bring just a few supplies and the instructor provided tons of items that we could use. The class lasted 2 hours, and boy did it fly by! The goal was to create a 2 page spread, but we all only completed one page. We learned so much, and had a blast. This is a class all 3 of us really want to take again. It was a great stress reliever! I chose to create my page using pictures for all of the Lupus events we have done, my mom chose to use pictures from our trip to Palm Beach, and my Grandma chose to use pictures from when my mom was a little girl. It was great sitting around and reminiscing about the past. Most importantly I got to spend time with my family. We are planning to have family and friends over to our house so we can all scrap book together. I would definitely recommend trying a class if it's something that interests you. So here's our creations, what do you think?!?! 


The instructor's website is www.kraftingwithfriends.com

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment